Q: Where do you ship to?
A: At the moment, we ship to all of Canada and the continental United States.
We can also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; Just place an order as normal and afterwards Contact Us to arrange additional shipping costs! (Failure to do so will result in your board being held in our warehouse.)
Sorry, but we currently do not accept international orders. (COMING SOON)
Q: How long does shipping take?
A: Approximately 3-10 days from the date of purchase. (Exact shipping times may vary depending on location.)
Q: Can I purchase more than one scoreboard?
A: Yes you can! You may purchase any quantity or combination of Scoreboards and replacement fascias.
Q: What do I need to run my scoreboard?
A: You will require a smartphone running the most recent version of either the iOS or Android operating systems, as well as an existing home 2.4 gHz Wi-Fi network. You can then download the Fantasy Scoreboards companion app via the iOS App Store or Google Play store and follow the instructions to hook up your board!
Q: Where do I download the companion app?
A: Follow the links below to download the Fantasy Scoreboards companion app:
Q: What is "Blink-Up"?
A: The “Blink Up” is the process by which your Smart Phone (iOS or Android) communicates to the scoreboard what Wi-Fi network it will follow.
(WARNING: The companion app utilizes a series of rapidly flashing lights to transmit Wi-Fi information to your Fantasy Scoreboard during the intial setup; Any persons suffering from epilepsy or conditions brought on by such lights should consult a doctor prior to use.)
Q: How do I "Blink Up" my scoreboard?
A: To “Blink Up” your board simply watch our how to Blink Up video in the media section, demo videos and follow the instructions presented on-screen in the companion app or follow the instructions below:
- You must have a Smart Phone (iOS or Android with the most recent operating system).
- Your phone must be equipped with the Fantasy Scoreboard App (available on the App store and Google Play store).
- Your phone must be connected to the Wi-Fi network that you want the scoreboard to follow.
- Make sure you know the password for the Wi-Fi network, you will require it for the “Blink Up”.
- Please ensure that you are using a 2.4gHz Wi-Fi network
- Open your Fantasy Scoreboards App, select connect board.
- The connection screen will appear, the “Blink Up” sensor is located in the top center of the board in the middle of the clock windows as per the diagram on the connection screen.
- CAUTION: At the bottom of this screen you will see a warning about the strobe light effect and the implication of causing an epileptic episode.
- Touch the READY button.
- Under the connect an IMP section locate your Wi-Fi network and select it.
- In the next screen your Wi-Fi network should be listed, *Important* make sure to enter your password to connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- “Send Blink Up” this will move you to the next screen that counts down 3-2-1, you should have the volume on as your phone will also beep the countdown, and beep when it is done flashing.
- Once you see the countdown screen 3-2-1 you should place your phone directly over the sensor location outlined in the previous images,do this immediately as the blink up will start after the 1 count, hold the phone still until “Blink Up” cycle is complete. This process should be around 10-12 seconds.
- The sensor light should be solid Green during the search phase 1-5 seconds, once the board locates the Wi-Fi network it will flash green.
- The scoreboard is now connected to your network.
- The App will move to the select your favorite team and name your board page. Be sure to Name your board and select a team or you will not advance beyond this screen.
- The next screen will be Recent games (yesterday), Today’s Games, Upcoming Games (tomorrow).
- Your phone is now the Global Master of this board. (You can change game selection information from anywhere in the world).
- If your Fantasy Scoreboard did not locate your network please repeat the process from step 5 -13.
- Congratulations and please enjoy your Fantasy Scoreboard.
- Tell Everyone you know about your Fantasy Scoreboard.
Q: How do I clean my scoreboard?
A: Use a damp micro-fiber cloth or misted water and a lint-free cloth. See your owner’s manual for details.
Q: Does my scoreboard come with a warranty?
A: Yes! Each Fantasy Scoreboard is covered by a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Buy an additional year of warranty for $29.99 USD upon check-out or from our Shop .
Q: Can I take my scoreboard to a friend's house?
A: Yes! You are able to move your scoreboard to various locations you will simply have to complete the “Blink-Up” process to register the new Wi-Fi credentials with your board. It is recommended that you use the same master smartphone that you used to initially setup your board.
Q: What happens to my data feed at the end of the season?
A: The Fantasy Scoreboards Data service may only be provided for free for a limited time. The scoreboard remains functional only for NHL regular season and playoff games or where determined or described in our APP. The potential does exist that a subscription fee may be required in the future for data services.
Q: Why is there a delay between my TV and the scoreboard?
A: Our product is a cloud-based device that operates at as close to real-time as system network and TV network delays allow.
(NOTE: Exact delays will vary depending on your location and chosen method of viewing NHL content.)
Q: What are system network / TV network delays?
A: A system network delay is a delay in the data transmission resulting from various possible sources such as the sports data provider, cloud (server network), and/or your Wi-Fi network.
A TV network delay is a manually created time window that allows for live editing in the event of broadcaster or fan error.
Q: My scoreboard is not performing well or seems to be freezing up?
A: Unplug your scoreboard and remove the network info in the companion app. Power up your scoreboard again and follow the instructions to complete the “Blink-Up” procedure again.
If the above method does not resolve your issues, please Contact Us for assistance.
Q: Do I need to use a power surge protection device (power-bar or similar)?
A: Your scoreboards power supply is equipped with a built-in power regulator which eliminates this as a necessity.
Q: I bought a second faceplate (different team or style) - how do I swap it out?
A: Along the bottom edge of the scoreboard are two finger notches. Simply lift the faceplate away carefully and with even pressure as the magnets holding the faceplate in place are strong.
(NOTE:It is recommended that you do this action while the scoreboard is laying on a flat surface to avoid any chance at dropping and damaging your board. Please do not remove your faceplate for any other reason and never attempt to remove the white plastic protective shield underneath your faceplate as this may damage your board and will void your warranty.)
Q: What is the return policy?
A: Returns are subject up to a 25% restocking fee and you are responsible for return shipping. The return is subject to inspection and complete diagnostic testing. Requests for returns must be made within 7 days of delivery date. Please see full section Return Policy.