All products sold by Fantasy Scoreboards are brand new and are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products are shipped pre-paid and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping address. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to Fantasy Scoreboards within 24 hours of receipt. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to Fantasy Scoreboards within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering your purchase from Fantasy Scoreboards acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. All product mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Fantasy Scoreboards Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported prior to shipping and by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All returned parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by Fantasy Scoreboards testing facility or by a third party authorized by Fantasy Scoreboards. Upon the explained test(s) results, non-defective items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility.
- All refunds after one week from the time item is received will be of the original value or the current market price, whichever is less.
- There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstances.
- All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by Our manufacturer’s warranty. Within 1 year (365) days, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective.
- All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packing with all cables, accessories, and documentation, including manuals, warranties, and a copy of original purchase invoice. To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, email email@example.com to obtain an RMA number, and clearly write the number on both the invoice copy enclosed with the returned merchandise and on the packing from outside. Please keep the RMA number and reference it when calling to check on the status of your return. All calls requesting RMA should be in the time designed for them (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, excluding the national and religious holidays). Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused and will be returned to you.